Sunday 9 February 2014

New Hair & Outfit Of The Day!





 Soo... Things have changed quite a bit in the last month! I now have brown hair(eeek) 
If you know me then you'll know I've been wanting to go back brown for ages and last month I finally went ahead and did it!
After hours in the hairdressers it finally happened! 
NO MORE BLONDE ;'(
The hairdresser didn't want to take it too dark in case i freaked out and wanted to go back blonde but I am going to go a little bit darker in the next few weeks.
I still not used to it  yet but i think it will grow on me.
On the plus side I'll be £20 richer every month not having to dye my roots! YAYAYA!


Outfit:
Dress- H&M
Scarf-Primark 
Jacket-Zara
Necklace-Ebay Shop
Nails-Essie Fiji 

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks so pretty and I totally love your scarf!!!

    xoxo Caroline
    www.painted-roses.com

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x