Thursday 4 April 2013

Lips Like Sugar's First Birthday!


Hey guys so today is lips like sugars first birthday!eeeeek
To be honest when i first started this blog i wouldnt of pictured myself still blogging one year down the line I
Must admit its been hard to keep up with posting as some of you may know about my illness(the whole reason i started this blog in the first place was to take occupy my time when i was ill)and how it can put me out for weeks at a time but i'n glad i stuck with it even know i may take long breaks and not post as often as i should,i'm so pleased i'm still writing.
Thank you all for sticking with me! Can't believe that over 300 of you guys follow my little blog and are interested in what i have to say!
I've been wanting to do a giveaway for this,but bare with me i'm saving up i really want it to be a big one! So keep your eyes peeled for that soon.

Like Lips Like Sugar On FACEBOOK
Follow me on TWITTER&INSTAGRAM
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE(will be posting vids soon!)
Follow me via BLOGLOVIN

Once again thanks for following&lets hope the this next year is a gooden!



btw the cake was really yummy-Tesco red velvet cupcake
go buy it! 

3 comments:

  1. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! My blog has recently turned 1 too! :)Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday darling! Looking forward to next years celebration <333

    ReplyDelete

leave your blog link with your comment& I'll be sure to look at it! x